The StemCure Clinic uses a variety of wound care dressings to treat and heal all types of wounds. From those with minor wounds to those with extensive wounds with chronic purulent discharges, we treat patients with a specialized carbon based dressing. The black serge sterile cloth’s absorption power works up to 500% better than other wound care treatments. The black serge sterile cloth removes all wound exudates and allows for quick and effective wound cleaning.
The benefits of using the carbon based wound dressing include:
- The high absorption capacity allows for quick and effective wound cleaning.
- The dressing does not damage the wound surface, preserving wound exudation for positive epithelisation.
- The dressing enhances granulation without impairing blood supply.
- Painless dressing changes
- Longer periods between the dressing changes make it cost-effective and labour saving.
Different types of wounds:
WARNING!This page contains graphic images. Sensitive viewer discretion is advised
- Bicycle Accident
- Motorbike Accident
- Leg Burn Wound
- Hand Burn Wound
- Stove Burn
- Hot Tea Burn
- Hot Soup Burn
- Hot Water Burn
- Ankle Burn Wound
- Distal Tribial and Dorsal Foot
- Calcaneal Region
- Plantar Region
- Necrotizing Fasciitis
- Varicose Vein Ulcer- Left Leg
- Varicose Vein Ulcer- Right Leg
- Lower Leg Ulcer- Medial Side, Left Leg
- Lower Leg Ulcer- Lateral Side, Left Leg
- Diabetic Foot